Pages

The GOOD program

Is your situation like this woman's?

I am a mid-30s single woman who needs accountability in managing my finances and paying down debt. I have about $7,000 in credit card debt and $9,000 in student loans and I earn $55,000 a year. I feel as though I may have the financial means to do this but require a knowledgeable, structured approach. I'd like to work with someone to set up a plan and help me stay on track with it.

If so, the GOOD program may help you. I'm starting the Get Out of Debt program to help people get out of debt, save time and money, and get finances in order to start saving for retirement and other goals.

It will be a monthly coaching program where I'll give you the specific steps to take, questions to ask of your creditors, how to allocate payments, and savings strategies to get you back in control of your financial life.

The program is launching soon - I'm looking for those who want to get on the right path financially. If this is you, please comment below or message me.